Kondwani_WORLD NEWS: Hi, you are so creative!

Reuters: Business News

Reuters: Investing News

Reuters: Technology News

language Options

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

DEMOAfrica will enlighten Zambian startups on 23rd March, 2017

For some time now African startups have been attracting great attention out there in the world. The only thing that has been hindering them over the past years to break out from their makers, has been lack of access to sustainable financing and appropriate channels of publicity. Bearing this in mind, I received a remarkable news letter in my inbox today about DEMOafrica. I know my readers are now curious about what this is all about. It is actually a great innitiative run by Lions@Africa with a goal to create a platform for African Startups to show case their products to the outside world and hopefully catch the attention of potential investors. They intend to "Invest in technological innovation because they understand the benefits of a vibrant technology ecosystem to a country."  I believe their journey across Africa is just happening at the right time just when technology is starting to make a huge positive impact across the continent. They literally have a diverse approach to investment which I believe is great news to all potential startups that believe that technology adoption is the smartest route to achieving efficiency in service delivery. Some of the categories that DEMOafrica embraces include Agriculture, health, education, retail e.t.c I believe every Zambian should be excited about such a great opportunity to grow one's business. Just showing up will be a source of priceless knowledge when it comes to developing business relationships that have a great positive impact to all parties involved.



 Zambian solutions are great business opportunities for Africa and Beyond.
Author: Ackson Kondwani Mwenda


Courtesy:
Towards DEMOafrica, http://pulse.ng, https://techpoint.ng , http://static.pulse.ng and BONGOHIVE Zambia for the quotation, insight and amazing images.

20 comments:

  1. What an awesome cause! I really want to travel to Africa and I honestly think it's going to happen this year and I am pumped! Perhaps when I am there I can do something for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice GiGi:) Africa has open arms towards anyone with a passion to see the continent live to its fullest potential. Thanks for your awesome feedback

      Delete
  2. I really like all of this, this is such a good cause what a great post, you can see your voice come out throughout the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your amazing feedbackšŸ˜Š

      Delete
  3. I love seeing this! I'd love to visit Africa for so many reasons. I can tell in your writing that you are super passionate about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats nice I am sure you will have an amazing experience visiting Africa. I am really passionate about Africa living to its potentialšŸ˜Š

      Delete
  4. Fantastic event! Anything that helps you gain more knowledge about business is always helpful. Love how startups are getting good feedback there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. African startups are really gaining momentum. Thanks for the feedback

      Delete
  5. it is very exciting event. I think everyone who have the opportunity should visit and experience it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It is an event that is worth visitingšŸ˜Šthanks for the feedback

      Delete
  6. This is such a positive endeavor for, as you said, Africa and beyond. Africa is on my to visit list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a positive endeavor. I totally agree with you. Thanks for thw feedback

      Delete
  7. This is a wonderful cause. I wish I could experience it in person. I really like the way the ecosystem is supporting the startups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. It is really amazing to learn how the ecosystem is supporting such great Startups. Thank you very much for your amazing feedback

      Delete
  8. This is a wonderful cause. Thanks for introducing it. Visiting Africa has been a long held dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOw. this is a good one. I fully support your advocacy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a great initiative. I wish there were more people like you working so passionately for such a noble cause. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderfull words.I will keep writing about Great Africa. Have a prosperous week

      Delete
  11. Being a business man or business woman is so amazing these days and it's great that African startups are having their day in the sun. This is so amazing that you've shared this and continued the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Nicole E, Africans are now excited about entrepreneurship and it's revolutionary positive impact to the social economic progress of the continent. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Have a prosperous week:)

      Delete