Kondwani_WORLD NEWS: Hi, you are so creative!

Reuters: Business News

Reuters: Investing News

Reuters: Technology News

language Options

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Creating her own social network


   While reading about african bloggers yesterday I came across remarkable news about a Nigerian lady starting her own social network. First of all being African I felt really proud of reading this because I want to see great ideas rise and be realised in Africa. The name of the lady is Linda Ikeji. She is actually a phenomenal blogger in her country Nigeria. Her social network is named linda ikeji social right after her name. My curiosity decided to push me to have a look into the social network. I signed up and what I found was really impressive especially that this startup is still in its infancy. The great part is you can migrate your facebook account  details to it. I also saw options for storing money inform of  a wallet and a market where people can buy different staff. The news feed was great too because it had more African stories which made it feel more native oriented. However, there is still room for improvement and I would love to see an increase in such amazing startups that foster creativity on the African continent. According to Cnn's interview with linda ikeji about 30-40 million Nigerians are now online, and they go through many sites. That is really incredible especially that it is all from one country. What if other African countries soon signup, the numbers will sky rocket.
    
                                            





     









                            Courtesy towards
http://www.askdele.com/ and http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/07/africa for the insight and amazing images.

No comments:

Post a Comment