Kondwani_WORLD NEWS: Hi, you are so creative!

Reuters: Business News

Reuters: Investing News

Reuters: Technology News

language Options

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Observing Everyday life as an Inspiration for Design





       Being wide awake around 1 am on a wednesday morning, I just can't believe what has caught my attention on instagram. It dawned on me as to why we as human beings regard ourselves as not being creative by nature. I think that is the biggest lie ever to conquer the brilliant minds of mankind. So as I was saying my attention was captured by the appearance of a pen called the Astrograph made by Caran d'Ache and MB&F. This pen is just so breath taking to look at. It resembles a "spaceship" on a launch Pad in my figurative mind.
       The surprising thing about the inventors is that this amazing pen took them four years of repetitive research to make. Imagine how many people when their dreams or ideas take longer than expected to materialize quit. This master piece has flamed my head to always keep pushing in life and appreciate the small successes on the way before the MAJOR deals are accomplished. 
OPEN                                     INSPIRED
                                                         YOUR               TO BE
                                                                      EYES 
                                                                                

















Courtesy towards www.acquiremag.com and http://13526-presscdn-0-21.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/ for the amazing photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment